Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Things are slow... maybe that's okay?

Okay, so the 'one sale a day' trend has slowed.... I admittedly haven't produced anything of note or listed any new items. MAYBE that has something to do with it?


I think perhaps that the holidays just ran me ragged. This whole online business thing is more work than I thought it would be, and takes SO much time! I'm ready for a little down time I think. Too bad that you don't get paid for the downtime...

I did, however, finish my spaceship/rocket ship I Spy Bag, which I am very excited about. Here is a preview:

Tomorrow I will photograph it in natural light and hopefully get it listed on my site. That is, if my kids will give me ANY time to myself tomorrow. I have a sitter coming in the morning, but of course I have to use that precious time for pesky things like doctor's appointments... ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love the spaceship and fish designs. Very creative!

    I'm going to attempt to make (a very plain square) one for a friend's little boy.

    How do you print the items on fabric?

    I'm new to sewing, and I think that's really neat.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!