Friday, January 4, 2008

Not Too Shabby...

Well, so far in 2008 I'm averaging about a sale a day. I think that is pretty great considering the number of items on Etsy! Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance in days to do anything crafty, so the shop is looking a little depleted..... I've been cleaning house and trying to reduce clutter (isn't that what EVERYONE does at the start of the year?). I figure it gives me the rest of the year to creatively re-clutter my house.
Anyway, so I have these great open clean spaces now (read kitchen table) that are just calling to me to get out some art supplies and get to work. But on the other hand, I kind of like seeing no clutter, and I'm reluctant to get everything out again! Now, I know you are wondering "maybe she should get a studio or workspace just for her" - yes, that would be a great idea. Uh, yeah, I already have that, but it is full right now, and besides it just isn't as inviting as the cleared kitchen table. My workroom is a MESS. I think a clutter free art room is an oxymoron, don't you think?

Back to work - even if it IS just doing laundry and keeping the kids alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!