Monday, January 28, 2008

A new era has begun! Momma's got a brand new...

Alas - I have purchased a brand spankin' new sewing machine. It actually makes me want to do work. I. love. it. Ta-da!


So I guess this means that I'm actually taking this business seriously! I'm really getting into it and feeling like a real business woman... whatever that feels like :)

Yes, it has been forever since I posted (okay, not FOREVER, but a long time)... I just don't know what to write about. So I've been reading others' blogs and trying to get an idea of what *I* find interesting. It turns out the most interesting blogs to me are the ones about parenting and crafting.... which I'm not ready to do yet. I'm still a little (okay a lot) hesitant about putting myself out there on the internet for anyone to stumble upon, so I'm *really* not ready to post about my kids. Better to be safe, I say! It is SO hard though, not to talk about them, when every waking moment (and sleeping one, for that matter) is tied to them.

I'm sure I'll get all this figured out eventually! In the meantime, I'll just keep trekking along in my shop and blogging every now and then.

and of course, sewing on my new machine EVERY day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!