Friday, May 9, 2008

Gearing up for sales

Well, I've been crazy busy trying to stock up on supplies and get ready for the (hopefully) mad rush of sales I'm going to get this fall *smile*. Today alone I cut out almost 100 (yikes!) flying saucers. Call it a green fleece invasion...


My mom was visiting over the past few days, and we did a lot! On Tuesday we left the kids with the sitter, and set out to follow a lead from a friend on a fabulous wholesale craft store. Wow! We found it! Talk about a hole-in-the-wall! It was a gold-mine, though, and I was able to really stock up on little doodads for my I Spy Bag innards. It was a fun place to navigate - the next time I go I'm taking my camera. There are literally aisles and aisles of stacked up ribbon, and I couldn't help but think to myself "this would make a really cool picture." You don't often see ribbon stacked like that anymore, usually it's just lined up along shelf. Very cool this place was. We spent hours going up and down every aisle seeking out the best bargains and unique finds.

On the design front, mom just returned from Key West again, and brought some brand new cat paintings. We turned a few into stickers, but I forgot to add her little signature mark, so they aren't up on the site yet. I need to do some tweaking, reprint them, photograph them, THEN I promise they will be for sale! (I'm talking to you, mom)!


She also returned with some fabulous artifact finds, and she helped me photograph them all before she left on Wednesday. Here are a few, some of which are featured in treasuries on Etsy right now! Way to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!