Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The jury is in...

I heard from Real Simple Magazine today, and (although not guaranteed until print time), my I Spy Bags have been chosen to go in their Gift Guide hitting news stands mid-August! Holy crap, I am excited! It's my big break. I think.

They shoot the photos next month, and I had to fill out a "credits" form giving them all the pertinent information. I seriously can't believe this!!!!!! I don't know which they will choose at this point, but I sent them these to choose from:


2 comments:

  1. THIS IS AWESOME!!! I knew you would make it BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa baby - I leave on an artifact dig for a couple of days and the dam bursts! I'm back in port with lots of amazing treasure. Call me! Pho G3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!