Sunday, May 25, 2008

I've become an occasional blogger again...

I don't know, sometimes I just don't feel like blogging! I get into this great rhythm, then I don't post for a few days and it's SO hard to get back into it! Why is that?

Anyway, I've been on a sort of supply kick as of late. I came into this great stash of clay shoe beads that are just adorable (thanks mom). I'd love to see what people can do with them!



Also this week, I'm working on a pig and cow design (two designs, not a 'pig cow' LOL) for the I Spy Bags. I know I should be working on building inventory, but it is so much more fun to design something new, don't you agree?! Plus, I have to stay on top of my game and ahead of my competition! I Spy Bags are popping up everywhere I look these days :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, we've been in kind of a blogging slump lately too. I'm trying to get back into it. Sweet shoe beads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your I Spy bags! Wish you were around when my kids were small.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!