Sunday, May 25, 2008

{ / > HTML What????

If this is your first visit, then you may not notice.... However, if you've been here before, I sure hope you notice the HOURS of work I put in today figuring out how to make my blog 3 columns! Yippee! I've always wanted a blog with 3 columns. That, and a nanny.

So, what do you think? Was it worth my time? I definitely exercised my brain today. My mom says that will make me younger. Do I want to be younger? Maybe.

I found some great help and even a tutorial (or two) on bloggerbuster. Click here for the post on how to make your blog 3 columns. It was fairly simple...

Stay tuned - maybe someday I'll get even fancier. I didn't even know what a favicon was until today. You don't know, either? Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!