Thursday, May 8, 2008

I made the front page of Etsy! (I think)

Well, I was chatting about how proud I was of getting 500 hearts in the Etsy forums last night. It was getting late, and I went to bed. I got up this morning and had a ton of sales! I was like "wow, what happened?" I didn't think too much of it - I did, afterall, list a big group of new bags yesterday. Well, I checked on my thread in the forums, and lo and behold, someone said something like "yeah, I hearted you when I saw you on the front page today." I was like, O.M.G. I cannot believe I was on the front page and DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT! Sheesh. I *think* it was my rocketship bag that was on since it has like 31 individual hearts now or something.

Perhaps I could start a blog that was like an archive of the front page. I would have to publicize it a lot to get others to help me capture screen shots all day (and night). Hmm.... Something to think about. I sure wish there was someplace I could get a shot of *me* on the front page... Anyone?

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful for you! Congratulations! Those hearts will help your future sales as well~!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! You totally deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!