Friday, August 22, 2008

Another great thing made from MY supplies!

I just have to share this really cute I Spy Bag that a recent customer made. She purchased one of my DIY I Spy Bag supply kits (comes with the fabric label, awesome trinkets, and pellets). I am so impressed! With a rapidly flooding market of I Spy Bag makers, this one stands out as a little different. I love the quilt block method of making the front panel, and the fringe is something I've never seen before on this type of toy. Way to go Tracy!


If you would like to make your own I Spy Bag, click here for a list of available kits from my shop! Then send me a photo so I can see your handy work!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Real Simple spread. Very exciting and you deserve it. I was in our local paper tosay and they left out the name of my shop...ugh!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!