Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dear Blog, I think of you often, really I do...

I go through phases sometimes where blogging is always on my mind, but somehow never reaches the keyboard...

I'm finally getting the hang of Twitter, and might even be enjoying it. I used to think Twitter was just a weird creepy way of talking to myself with other people reading my thoughts... but I'm getting over that. Some people DO want to read my thoughts, after all, and I'm learning not to mind so much! I find that it's easier than keeping up the blog (sorry) because every tweet is short and sweet. It's not such a time commitment, etc. So, if you are on Twitter, give me a follow!

What am I doing right now? Baking a homemade carrot cake for my husband. He is super dad and he deserves his favorite cake on Father's Day!

In the studio, I have a new room air conditioner, which will hopefully increase productivity. Our central air just doesn't adequately cool this room, and I'm one of those people who is ALWAYS hot and negatively affected by humidity..... Definitely worth the money to keep me cool and happy. (Maybe that's why I'm finally updating the blog?)

Kids had a week of camp last week, and another coming up. It's just day camp (no overnight camp just yet), but they are loving it. I would love it even more if a bus came and picked them up and brought them home...

Etsy has been a bit slow, so thank goodness I still have eBay to pay the bills! I've been listing like mad over there, offloading some gorgeous antique millinery flowers and velvet feathers. Many auctions are ending tonight, and I plan to put up a whole new batch this week, so keep an eye out!

I can hear the pitter-patter of little feet running on our sidewalk outside my window. Oh, and there is a knock at the glass. Hello little one! Yes, I'll be outside in a moment. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    I saw your store and thought it was so cute. I wanted to invite you to a forum I'm on called The Dressing Room. www.thedressingroom.forumotion.com

    Its for WAHM's, blog owners, crafters, photographers, and more. Basically anything to make us females pretty up our life and what we're interested in. We'd love to offer you free advertising for your business as well! (we're new so this is only a limited time deal)

    Come join us. There is never a dull moment there.

    www.thedressingroom.forumotion.com

    ~Meghan~

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!