Sunday, June 14, 2009

Berkley Art Bash 2009


It's craft show season, and I was lucky to score this table in front of The Berkley Chop Shop in downtown Berkley (Michigan) on Saturday. I decided not to show I Spy Bags at this fair because a good wholesale customer of mine, Catching Fireflies, is across the street and I didn't want to step on her territory! I joined forces with a friend of mine, Leah, who has sewn for The Handwork Group and hopes to start her own Etsy shop soon. We were a great pair, and I thought the table looked lovely. Rain threatened all day, but we were able to stay dry, and temperatures were cool. Overall it was a great day of socializing and spending time with friends!

You can see in the top left corner of the picture, my little experimental narwhal! I didn't get any pictures of it except this one... It sold rather quickly and I was a little sad because I quite liked it and had imagined a fantastic photo shoot with it. Perhaps I'll make another...

Also, you'll notice some absolutely FABULOUS crowns that my mom made. I'm excited to be photographing a few to list on Etsy. Watch out, these are TDF! (to die for) You'll be lucky to get one (if I can pry it out of my kids' hands).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!