Monday, June 30, 2008

A picture is worth a thousand sales!

I've noticed that recently my photos are starting to seem quite blah (for lack of a better word). I love the products, but they just aren't coming through. Photos, photos, photos are what make a product sell, so I decided it was time for a photography makeover.

I have Photoshop, so I have no excuse! I have begun with just a select few, but I plan to rework some others (some day). Maybe some day I'll write a little tutorial about how I used Photoshop to "knockout" my photos and add a new background, giving them more visual interest and "pop." For now, I'll just show you my finished photos:

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are ALWAYS amazing-- you dont need photoshop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new background for the space shuttle!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!