Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone! I'm not one to usually make new year's resolutions, but I'm going to try this year. So, I came up with my creative/business resolutions. Yes, I made a list of personal resolutions, too, but instead of boring you with those, I thought I'd share this list instead...

1. Learn a new craft.
2. Design a new I Spy Bag every week.
3. Devote 2 days a month to making things that ARE NOT I Spy Bags. - stickers, cards, graphic design, maybe that new craft I'll be learning in #1...
4. Blog at least once a week.
5. Reorganize the fabric in my studio. Note that I didn't say I was going to clean my studio! That would be preposterous.
6. Allow myself some time off when the baby is born (May/June time frame).

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts!