Friday, September 19, 2008

For your princess...


Introducing my new princess crown. I'm excited about this one! I'm breaking the mold of my usual crazy shapes and doing something I think will appeal to all those girly-girls out there! It has been a real process figuring out the bugs - and the photography has been a bit tricky. I tried photographing it on white so I could essentially erase the background and do some fun photoshop background, but my computer was having a hard time distinguishing between the background and the crown, so I gave up on that. Then I photographed it on a black background to try the same method, but ended up with a black outline/shadow all around that made it look very obvious that it was cut out. So, for now, it is just on black, but I'm working on some other options to have a better picture for my website, wholesale brochure, and press sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!